Phpmyadmin on virtualmin don't load

I’ve PHP v5.x and v7.x on my server.

I know that phpmyadmin should work out of the box, i’ve installed several times in many servers and works fine, i’ve this issue with virtualmin/webmin.

I’m just trying to think aloud :o)
it sounds a strange problem, what version of phpmyadmin and PHP are you using ?

I don’t have an answer but can always look at my configuration on one of my servers

phpMyAdmin 5.0.2 (Latest)
PHP 7.2.24

Thanks

mine is phmyadmin (4.8.5)
PHP 5.4

did you try using PHP 5.x ?

Nope, where can i config to load the php 5.4 for specific folder?

how did you install it, did you use install script ?

Server Configuration, PHP Versions

Yes i’ve used the script.
In server configuration i’ve Default HTML directory with php 7.2 and empty field with php 5.6.40, but i’ve change the default configuration to 5.6 the website don’t work because i’ve the latest version of wordpress on this virtual host and the template need php 7.2.

ok, you’ll need to go back to 7.2

do you have another domain on server ?
as yuou can install it again there and try different settings

I can try to another virtual host, where can i install only phpmyadmin with php 5.6.40.

worth a try,

I’m not sure if I’m helping ;o)
I see this post, not sure if it helps either ?

Ok works!
I’ve installed in a subdomain phpmyadmin.mydomain.com where i’ve installed only the phpmyadmin and works.

:+1:

thats good, great idea trying that :o)

1 Like

Maybe phpmyadmin doesn’t work installed in sub folder, i’m not sure about that.

I always use it in subfolder, so it should work.

I mean sub folder where in the main folder there’s another script like wordpress or other.

possible it’s to do with wordpress, I don’t use it. I have a system in the root folder and phpmyadmin in subfolder.

Maybe something with htaccess, but i’m ok with this solution where can i check all databases. :slight_smile:

I installed mine in a subfolder but in its own. I wouldn’t mix like that as I’m sure it was an htaccess issue.

I’ve the htaccess of wordpress in the main folder.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.