New Virtualmin Theme - Finally

After a long search and waiting for a Virtualmin Theme, I decided to contribute to the community and develop a Virtualmin Theme. The name is Finally. I think that everybody will know the reason.

You can test and download Finally Virtualmin Theme at: www.luizlopes.com/virtualmin

It still a work in progress. So you will find some bugs. But they are just visual bugs (some links appear with a button style).

Feel free to write suggestions, critics and comments. And, if you find any bugs, report here on the forum or in my email (on the theme website).

I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you
Luiz Lopes
www.luizlopes.com/virtualmin

Luiz, Impressionante. Parabéns

Obrigado Bernardo. Você chegou a testar? Legal ver brasileiros por aqui. Abraços.

Thank you Bernardo. Did you already test it? Its cool to see brazilians here. Cheers.

Super :slight_smile:

Hello,

thank you for your great work i have tested this beautiful theme
and i think you have to correct the css in virtual-server-style.css :

table.icons_table td[valign=“top”] {
border: 1px solid #CCC;
padding: 20px;
width: 20%;
background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #EEE;
border-radius: 3px;}

to this:

table.icons_table td[valign=“top”] {
border: 1px solid #CCC;
padding: 10px;
width: 10%;
background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% #EEE;
border-radius: 3px;
}

Cheers.

Looks good! Thanks :slight_smile:

Luiz,

Impressive work!

Best Regards, Peter Knowles TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles@tpnsolutions.com
Phone: 604-782-9342

Hi itex,

Thank you for testing the theme and for the tip. I will consider your suggestion.

Thank you.

Thank you volupheles.

Thank you volupheles.

Thank you tpnsolutions.

Thank you tpnsolutions.

I’m not sure if this affects functionality.

I get a JavaScript error:

ReferenceError: $ is not defined
https://sitename:10000/unauthenticated/scripts/scripts.js:1&host=sitename:10000

However, everything seems to work.

Luiz,

I’ve been so impressed that I’ve deployed your theme onto two of our servers already.

*** attached are a few screen captures ***

Best Regards, Peter Knowles TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles@tpnsolutions.com
Phone: 604-229-0715 (new)

It is nice, can we have the totals before the used? Mem etc. As keeping with the original theme. And anything else you seem to be doing differently. I think it’s importand if your just changing the theme not to change any layout unless the theme is specifically out to do that that like the Authentic theme being developed elsewhere, which is also very nice with a theme updater which I used to day and was perfect.

Wow! Thanks! That make e happy too! It´s good to see that there are people using it. It give me motivation to keep improving it.

hmm… I don´t know why it is appearing. Can you explain how and when it appeared? What you did, in which steps, page url etc.

I´ll apreciate your effort to report this.

Thank you.

Hi Welshman,

I didn´t understand you message.

What you are saying is to change only the appearance (CSS), and don´t include new features? Like the top bar?

I understand your opinion. I began changing just the CSS, but during the process, I noticed that some adjusts in the layout would bring a lot of benefits (like the top bar - in every dashboard the logout button is in the top right area).

What the Authentic Theme have - that I really see that is an upgrade - is to not use frames. That is really a great benefit. (It has a lot more features, but in my opinion this is the most important).

In the version 1.0 the goal is to have a solid theme, with compatibility and no bugs. And for a 2.0 version, we can think in a more tweaked theme (without frames).

But, if you have a suggestion, I´ll be glad to hear it.

What do you mean " totals before the used"? The total RAM ?

Thank you.

They are backwards, in the current default theme they show the full space and then the space used, yours seems to have it the otherway around? It’s a petty thing just wondered why you were doing it like this? And wether other things were like this. Nice work btw. :slight_smile:

It appears after I log into Virtualmin. On every page.

It could just be a hidden reference?