New Virtualmin Theme - Finally

Another thing I noticed, the interface doesn’t work well on some Webmin modules where there are many box options, i.e., Bind DNS Server. It is worse on smaller resolutions. I have attached a screenshot to give you an example.

I noticed when Finally is installed it gets rid of the Virtualmin Framed Theme altogether.

When you try to put it back with apt-get install --reinstall webmin-virtual-server-theme it messes everything up, most links stop working. Having to do a fresh install of the server.

It seems to be a deep seated browser cache problem. What I don’t understand is why it removes the default theme.?

Howdy,

It looks like the “Finally” theme uses the same directory name as the default Virtualmin Framed Theme does.

Luiz Lopes, do you think it’d be possible to change the directory name used by the theme, so it’d be possible to have both the Finally theme, and the Virtualmin Framed Theme, installed?

-Eric

Excelente trabalho Luiz!

Só falta uns icons do tipo flat para substituir os antigos :slight_smile:

Great theme!

Yeah it’s a great theme, but just try to keep it alongside the others and not take over. :slight_smile: I like to choose.

Luiz verry nice work. I’ll vote to make this theme as one of the default package

Won’t happen. Webmin & VM will always have a std theme by the authors of the software. After that we choose.

Hi,

Rumor has it that the “Authentic” theme may become the default theme for Webmin in the near future, just so you know. It’s still a ways out there before the new in-house bootstrap theme becomes stable enough to take it’s rightful place, which is why I am thinking the Virtualmin team is considering making use of Authentic which is pretty close to what they’re trying to do with their own theme efforts; making use of bootstrap and a number of modern techniques.

Best Regards, Peter Knowles TPN Solutions

Email: pknowles@tpnsolutions.com
Phone: 604-782-9342

Whatever, but this finally theme is great but really takes over the default theme area. Restore does not seem possible other than a toatal install of server etc.

Guy just needs to sort it. Love the theme but never take away choice.

On that part I manually changed the theme folder name and all dependencies to files and file names to not overwrite the default theme. Working fine on my servers.
Another issue I observed is on mobile devices (Android in my case) the domains dropdown in Virtualmin are not working. Need to make some adjustments there too.
Here is the link to download :wink:
https://d.transfer.ro/final-server-theme-transfer_ro-19jan-d42eb4.zip

Hi Luiz,
just found your theme, installed - put in our logo - all working like a charm :slight_smile:
Looks really good, works smoothly - brilliant.

THANK YOU!!

Rumor has it that the “Authentic” theme may become the default theme for Webmin in the near future

I hope not. It’s too flashy and seems sluggish when moving from page to page. It is particularly bad when moving from VirtualMin to WebMin and back.

Finally theme, by comparison is nice to look at and very functional. I keep trying others (XenTheme, etc), but always come back to Finally.
My only gripe with Finally is that the font is a little too large (on the left menus) the buttons a little too oversized (they push other things around and offscreen). That said, for me, it’s the clear choice.