Need to delete virtual sever

Hello,
I am new on this field and I have created so many virtual sever and also sub -server for education purpose from virtualmin “create virtual server” but now i have to delete not all, but some of them, but i can’t find any option or solution to remove/delete virtual server and sub -server in webmin/virtualmin. there is any option to delete/remove virtual server and sub-server or would you help help?

Thanks

Hello @danish11 and welcome to the community.

To delete a virtual server:

1. select the domain from the drop down list of domains on the top left corner of Virtualmin
  2. click Disable and Delete, then click Delete Virtual Server
1 Like

Hello Calport,

Thanks for your response, it is really simple but i can’t find it. really thanks for your help.

Thanks
Danish

Dear Calport,

i have another issue, i setup twice sub server/ subdomain form vertualmin → create virtual server → sub server just by typing domain name and waited for 7/8 days for dns setup, subdomain is showing on domain list and also in file manager all default files are showing in home/maindomain/domains/subdomain/public_html but still getting same error sever not found. would you help with this?
Thanks

Hello @danish11 ,
Your question is not very clear. Do you mean getting an error when you enter the domain address in the browser or where are you getting the error? In short what are you trying to do?

Please start new topics for new questions, @danish11

yes, i mean getting an error when you enter the domain address in the browser or where are you getting the error?

Ok. started already, Sever Not Found Error

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.