How to Purchase License

I’m trying to look for the license pricing and how to purchase it. When I access https://www.virtualmin.com/buy/virtualmin i’m getting an error:
Access Denied - You are not authorized to access this page.

I’m just wondering if i’m in the right direction?

Yeah, you’re going to the right place, the shop is just broken currently. I’m working on it and hope to have something new up within the next few days.

Any eta for this? My license has expired and my auto renewal isn’t processing.

Taking that into account with knowing that @Joe is quite busy atm, it might be not as fast as you would like to.
But you could dm (pm) them and I am sure there is a way for that.

I’ve extended the licenses of everyone that had active licenses for another week or two while I sort out the new billing system.

2 Likes

I’m looking to buy vmin pro so I’m waiting on this getting fixed also.

Well why Joe working on fixing that. Does someone happen to know what the prices are for the key? What upgrade are as well, So I could get a rough ideal what I will be spending. Sorry not try to be pushy.

Thanks in Advance.
BF

It is between $6 and $20 per month depending on domain limit.

Thank You. Do you happen to know what extra modules might come? or is it just lic and domains?

Virtualmin Pro offers much more than “lic and domains”. See:

https://www.virtualmin.com/vs

Hi, I’ve been privileged to have access to pro but failed to even actually accivated within given time to me, never mind, while some folks on pro contacted me for odd support issues, I’ve noted that pro version for example have much better support on Apache proxy, you can setup more stuff with GUI while on gpl, you can do it too via terminal and your know how, but pro version does something out there for your life to be easier not to mention access to creators support.

1 Like

I am also looking into buying pro. While currently the GPL version and it suits my needs I think it is a great way to contribute to the awesome devs who made this tool! Especially when I found out it was only about $60 a year on the low end (at least from the support article I found about it).

I too am getting this error I. I will check back periodically and post if it gets fixed if someone else doesn’t before me.

I’ll take a look here and hope that this will work again soon. Thank you very much.

Down and out with no notifications. Not happy about that. Can’t renew, access denied. It’s May 18th and something is wrong with my server now that the license has expired.

I’ll extend everyone’s license again. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for the inconvenience. I really thought I’d be done by now.

However, the license expiring does not impede your use of the system. Nothing wrong with the server is because of the license expiring (unless you mean license related things, like the warning about the license being expired).

1 Like

Hi Joe

It looks like the purchase page still hasn’t been fixed. Are there any alternate ways to purchase a license before it gets fixed?

I would also really like to get started with Virtualmin Pro, and it looks like the page is still down as of today.

Hi @Joe,

I am wondering if you have any insight or estimate on to when the billing system will be fixed/renewed.
I’m asking because I am interested in buying a license for Virtualmin Pro, yearly through Paypal since as far as I know monthly subscriptions are not yet supported through Paypal.

The last time when I was considering Virtualmin Pro I was thinking about getting the $9 monthly plan, but then the paypal issue struck me and in combination with issues with Postfix SNI back then I moved to a different platform. I would however like to reconsider that option and therefor kindly ask you if you have any simple pricing overview with the different plans available at hand for me.

Let me know!

Just leaving a comment so that I’ll get pinged when this thread updates. My VM Pro license expires next week and I’m spooling up a second virtual min server that I’d like to get a license for this week as well. Would love to give you guys some money for your excellent product!

1 Like

Hey @Joe,

Is there any chance we could get a workaround for new licenses? My new server has been live for a month or two now and I’m starting to miss the Pro features.

Thanks,
Michael