Debian 10 official support when ?

Greetings all,

When we can expect official support for Debian 10 Buster ?

CentOS8 is also near release (RHEL 8 is released couple months back), when we could expect support for them as well ?

Thank you in advance for answer!

Howdy,

Thanks for your interest – we are planning support for both!

While I unfortunately don’t have an ETA to share, we hope to have Debian 10 support here soon, and we will be testing our CentOS 8 support shortly after that. Note that official CentOS 8 support won’t come until after it’s release, but we hope to have support for it soon after it’s announced.

-Eric

Thank you for answer :slight_smile:

Is there anywhere a pre version of vmin, witch may have already Buster support?

We need very it to Debian 10 :confused: (new PHP and more…)

agree with that ! Debian 10 support

Some kind of news?

Sorry, no news yet, but we’ll be sure to let everyone know once Debian 10 support (or even beta support) is available – thanks for your interest!

-Eric

I’ll take a seat at this post to hear if something new is coming

+1 !!!

Prod server updated to buster, i miss a updated webmin

Good hosting control panel.
Really looking forward to updating for Debian buster

Hi,

I am also interested in a Debian 10 compatible version.

We will wait patiently for this new version!

Thank you.

Registering interest and subscribing to thread.

looking forward to it as well

Eric and I did some successful test installs this weekend. The installer is pretty much done and working well, but there are some changes in the version of MariaDB in Debian that will require code in the Webmin MySQL module, which Jamie is working on. I don’t know how long that’ll take, but hopefully not more than a few more days.

Thanks for the update and your contribution to making the installer work! As someone without a tech background and learning by doing, I have been using webmin/virtualmin for the past 3 years on GCP Compute Engine and is now transitioning to a home server. I would say the reason why I used Webmin is because of the ease of install.

Also looking forward to Debian 10 support.

Registering my interest as well :slight_smile:

Registering interest and subscribing to thread.

Waiting for an update.