Debian 10 official support when ?

Yes, please (Debian 10)
TIA

Iā€™ll wait for update

Me too. Set up a new machine with Debian 10, now canā€™t install VirtualMin yetā€¦

Any news ?

Too much time waiting for installer :confused: ā€¦

Anything new about Debian 10 support? I tried to install Virtualmin on it but itā€™s failing witn an error related to apt repositoryā€¦

My new server is also waiting :slight_smile:

+1 for Debian 10 Buster support. Thank you for all your supports and efforts on this! Clearly, there is a need for this support. Thank you! Thank you!

Hehe, letā€™s not be too hasty, lest you guys want to be unwilling beta testers :smiley: (A privilege Iā€™ll let to others.)

I imagine the feverish frenzy behind the scene and the amount of work it must represent.
FWIW, thank you very much :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be a beta tester :wink:

Just a heads up that itā€™s being worked on, and should be ready soon!

Are we going to be able to upgrade existing servers to debian 10? I have one with half a dozen production cms websites on it

Yeah it should be similar to other Debian releases in that regard, it shouldnā€™t be a problem to upgrade from one version to another.

Itā€™s a process to do so, and youā€™ll need to schedule some downtime, but I do the same with my Ubuntu servers and donā€™t run into any major issues.

-Eric

Is virtualmin still alive?

Of course virtualmin is still very much aliveā€¦why would you think otherwise?

Any news ?

That would be great indeed.

Or noā€¦

Can we get a little more detailed update please? Is the team waiting on CentOS 8 before doing a release? Is it safe to use Virtualmin as-is, if we modify the existing install.sh script to use virtualmin-buster & virtualmin-universal repos?

Iā€™m also subscribing to this. Waiting only for Virtualmin to continue my server maintenance.