Can I install another webmin on same server?

Just reinstall the virtualmin-release package.

wget https://software.virtualmin.com/vm/6/gpl/centos/8/x86_64/virtualmin-release-latest.noarch.rpm
rpm -ivh virtualmin-latest.noarch.rpm

You have to do that as root. (or with sudo)

Also do it in a real interactive shell, not the Webmin popup command shell.

Sorry, only just saw this and it looks like there’s been a lot of wrong answers.
Webmn / virtualmin is just a red herring, nothing to do with the issue.

The original issue is because ImageMagick is installed both from EPEL and REMI depos.
Remove and reinstall ImageMagick from either one of those and that should sort it.

^---- This. Happened to me too. Go to System / Software Packages, search for ImageMagick, and uninstall it (ignore any dependencies). Then search for it (Package from YUM / ImageMagick) and install what it finds. This will allow the Virtualmin updater to complete (which is the same thing as running “dnf update”) and all will be well.

Foul

Thank you but I already had success updating ImageMagick but not yet with Virtualmin. I am planning buying a new host and installing virtualmin the way recommended by @Joe
Until then I will be able to update virtualmin and move my production site to the new server. Thats what I am planning as there is no way other than that if I want to update the virtualmin to latest version. Thanks for your effort.

I told you how to set the repos back up so you can get updates.

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.