What is the next best thing to WHMCS for using with Virtualmin as an alternative??

I was planning to get WHMCS in order to provide billing and some automation (i.e register a domain and manage NS hostnames) but apparently the creators decided to move on to a SaaS type of business which simply reminds me the “insert coin to continue” scenario.

I am wondering if there is anyone here using something else as the next best thing to WHMCS and what are the comments about it?

WHMCS is definitely the most mature. It can be a little pricey, but everyone I know who uses it likes it. Eric uses it and is a big fan, as do lots of our customers.

WHSuite announced a Virtualmin plugin a few months ago. I haven’t looked at WHSuite, at all, but it is open source. Finding information about it on the web has proven difficult; they used to have a website for it, but now it just directs to their github (which is fine, for an open source project…I think it was commercial but then went OSS). I’ve been meaning to install it and have a look around to see how it works. Please report back if you check it out! That’s here: https://github.com/WHSuite

There used to be a couple of other OSS billing systems that supported Virtualmin, but I haven’t seen any mention of them in years. I don’t know of any other commercial billing systems with good Virtualmin support. I wish there were more good billing options.

I wish there were more good billing options.
Well Clientexec is great alternative for WHMCS and i know a lot of hosting companies are using it. At least you can see the code what isnt the case with WHMCS. How about to contact them? With cPanel around all of them are pretty much settled and their products is selling just because is there. Virtualmin should reach companies like that (Clientexec, Cloudlinux, Litespeed, etc.) and try to make a deal.

It looks like they already have a plugin for Virtualmin. I didn’t even know about it!

https://www.clientexec.com/addons.php

Cool, thanks for bringing that one to my attention. I’ll have to check it out. We might be able to make an Install Script for it, like we have for WHMCS.

Hi! I try to install WHSuite but i get this error:

Fatal Error: Composer autoload file not found!

Maybe anyone can help me a little?

Thnx!