I’ve rolled out Webmin version 1.791 to the repos.
Changes since 1.782:
- When attaching files to an email message or uploading files, multiple can now be selected at the same time.
- Added an option for automatically renewing Let’s Encrypt certificates.
- If the Let’s Encrypt client is not installed, Webmin will use its own built-in client code to request a certificate.
- Included the latest version of the Authentic Theme.
- More German, Norwegian and Catalan translation updates.
WARNING: We’ve discovered just after release of this version that the System Statistics graphs in Virtualmin Pro have been broken by this release (it is a bug in the Authentic Theme); we are working on getting it resolved ASAP (hopefully within the next day or two), but if you need those graphs, you may not want to upgrade just yet. The graphs continue to work in the Virtualmin Framed Theme, so a workaround until it has been resolved it to switch to the old theme for looking at graphs. Another workaround would be to install Authentic Theme 17.54, which is the last version that does not exhibit this bug.
Apologies for the inconvenience on this one; we didn’t catch the graphs bug in our testing before rolling it out…and because Virtualmin 5.01 requires the Let’s Encrypt client in Webmin 1.791, it is difficult to roll back.