Webmin port doesn't accept ssl & don't forward to secure connection with Cloudflare

Debian Linux 10
Perl version 5.028001
Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl
Python version 2.7.16
Path to Python /bin/python
BIND version 9.11
Postfix version 3.4.14
Mail injection command /usr/lib/sendmail -t
Apache version 2.4.38
PHP versions 7.3.25, 7.4.13
Webalizer version 2.23-08
Logrotate version 3.14.0
MySQL version 10.3.27
ProFTPD version 1.36
SpamAssassin version 3.4.2
ClamAV version 0.102.4

I install ssl certificate on host.dighiexpress.com & it work proper & when i visit website it show secure but when i add port host.dighi.express:10000 for webmin access it does not it error.
import note i already copy certificate to webmin & usermin but all does not work properly.

Hello @armanalifokir and welcome to the community.

I am not sure if it is the cert that you have installed which is working properly. When I visit the URL which you have provided (good idea, BTW, that made it easier to help you) I see the SSL icon / padlock icon but this is due to a Cloudflare certificate rather than the one that you had applied.

When I try and visit URL:10000, I get a timeout probably because of Cloudflare. It is certainly possible to use Cloudflare with Virtualmin but you must first configure Cloudflare correctly. On a new Virtualmin server, it might be simpler to get everything working correctly first and then optimize for performance with Cloudflare etc.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.