So what do we do?
Thanks for the heads up. @Joe is working on fixing it. It will take some time though. Sorry about that!
LOL, my first issue with a fast dev response… no offense… thanks.
It’s already been weeks…
Sorry, y’all, our servers are pretty much falling apart. The one it was running on is 8 years old (the others are 11 years old). I’m moving docs to a new VM now. I hope to have it running by tonight.
still down any news or is there some alternative, maybe a PDF version or a mirror of the documentation?
I understand that this happens, but that statement does not inspire a whole lot of confidence in the system
I too volunteer to be part of the crowdsource team to assist with this.
It should be up for most folks now, though I’m still getting cached DNS records on some hosts, so it might take a little while for it to be available for everyone.
Translations are currently disabled as I couldn’t get the Translate module working without upgrading everything (current extension version doesn’t work with newer PHP). I didn’t want to take longer to get it going, so it’ll be off for a bit.
Sorry for the delay. I’ve been overwhelmed lately, and having yet another server crash was just too much to deal with. I’ll be moving docs to a static site soon, which will be easy to replicate so it has redundancy and is cheap to run.
Oh, and https is still wonky because it can’t validate until DNS propagates.
Edit: Nevermind on this one. TLS is now working. URL rewrites are still a little broken, though. You have to go to https:/doxfer.webmin.com/Webmin/ (bare domain without subdir does not work yet, will work on it more when I get a few minutes to spare)
This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.