I’ve rolled out version 2.001 of Webmin for all repos.
- Fix missing origins and action for direct rules in FirewallD module
- Removed the need for a full restart when updating SSH keys
- Add to enforce HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) policy in SSL enabled mode
- Add better
httpsredirects when SSL is enabled
- Add support for installing multiple versions of Webmin on
- Add support for AMD CPU thermisters #1714
- Add better support for Webmin minor (release) versions upgrades
- Add Webmin and Usermin configuration modules display minor (release) version
- Add Mint Linux support
- Add latest Authentic 20.00 theme update with number of bug fixes
- Fix to also restart dependent services (i.e.
- Fix to preserve service state for Webmin and Usermin upon package upgrades (i.e. don’t start stopped)
- Fix Bind module config incorrectly updated upon Webmin upgrades on CentOS 7
As always, let us know about any problems by creating a new topic (not responding to this thread).