Vps with dedicat ip

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 20.04.6
Webmin version 2.105
Usermin version 2.005
Virtualmin version 7.9.0 Pro
Theme version 21.09.5
Package updates All installed packages are up to date

hello friends please I want to call a server at home at my office the internet provider offers a price for a very high fixed IP address are the dedicated IPs or the dedicated VPN IPs can be studied for my case and if you with a solution for me to pay another supplier to have an IP or proxy or something like that so that I can use the server from home thank you very much

Can you rephrase the question as it does not make sense when translated from English to my native language

1 Like

qu’on en voulez criez un vps en doit louer une adresse IP de puis le fournisseur du notre internet mais chez nous c est chère est ce qu il y a une autre moyen de installer un serveur chez moi avec une autre astuce apart le adresse IP fixe par exemple adresse IP dédiée

you want something like a dedicated fixed IP for your home server, but do not wish to pay your internet provider for a dedicated IP because its too expensive?

there are other forum posts talking about scripts, and maybe Virtualmin has it built-in, to somehow monitor if your dynamically assigned home IP from your internet provider has changed, and then make adjustments as needed so everything keeps working.

or – are you talking about a VPS at a provider, like Digital Ocean or RackSpace or RackNerd or GoDaddy – where for whatever reason that VPS does not have a dedicated IP ??

hello dear friend I tried to search on the forum but I found nothing maybe I didn’t choose the right sentences please if you can give me a link for this script method for a home server thank you very much

does not make sense either, but on what I think you want to do.
you need to look at your home router control panel and see if you can add a dynamic dns provider have a look at
https://www.ionos.co.uk/digitalguide/server/tools/free-dynamic-dns-providers-an-overview/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.