Virtualmin virtual-server module version 7.20.1

Changes since 7.20.0:

• Add support for changing username format to match the local system when restoring a backup
  • Fix a bug that can corrupt the Dovecot config when creation of the default domain fails
  • Fix a bug that can cause CGI scripts to be disabled by default

Changes since 7.10.0:

• Add support to record most recent user logins for virtual servers
  • Add ability to disable domains on given schedule
  • Add support for proxying WebSocket with Apache and Nginx proxy paths
  • Add an API to manage scheduled backups
  • Add the ability to enable DKIM even if the mail feature is disabled
  • Add ability to check the resolvability of alternative names before issuing a Let’s Encrypt certificate
  • Add an API to move SSL certificates to a new location if it differs from the active template
  • Add an option to the Website Options page to redirect www to non-www and vice versa (currently for Apache systems only)
  • Add support for host-based redirects (currently for Apache systems only)
  • Fix to change the default settings so that records are not proxied by default when using Cloudflare
  • Fix a bug where CGI execution mode was disabled on initial install
  • Fix PHP modes availability depending on the CGI execution mode
  • Fix a bug with default shell selection when a user is created using the CLI
  • Fix the issue where the last login time is not being updated
  • Fix false-positive warnings about missing IPv6 addresses
  • Fix domain locking bugs
  • Drop support for obsolete or not fully supported mail servers like VPopMail, and Exim
10 Likes

Thanks to both @Joe and all contributors for this 7.20.1 update :slight_smile:

We tried it today July 17th. But it failed. I created this ticket with steps to reproduce at https://forum.virtualmin.com/t/update-failed-webmin-7-10-0-to-7-20-1/127969

maybe I am being picky … or I missed something. you have listed the small section

changes since 7.20.0

but was 7.20.0 ever actually released?

just curious :smile:

Not to the Virtualmin repos. I’ve said it many times, we test this stuff (I mean, every change gets tested, but also we do integration testing with real humans when we roll a new release). Sometimes we find bugs. When we find bugs, we don’t send known bugs to users, we instead do another release that fixes the known bugs and send that to users.

2 Likes

Finaly fixed this.
Thanks.

Thanks for this excellent product.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.