I’ve just rolled out version 6.02 of the Virtualmin virtual-server module.
Changes since 6.01-3:
- When adding an alias to a domain with a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate, the cert is automatically updated to include the alias domain.
- Backups from cPanel, Plesk and other control panels can now be migrated even when Nginx is used as a webserver.
- Many Install Script updates
- Conversion of WordPress to use WP-CLI when available for many operations
- Minor Dropbox backups support bug fixes
- Support per-domain SSL certificates in most services not previously covered (when domain has a dedicated IP address)
- Numerous other bugfixes and minor enhancements
As always, let us know if you find any bugs. As an aside, there are a couple of Let’s Encrypt issues remaining that show up within Virtualmin but need a Webmin update to fix, which is coming tomorrow, I think.