I’ve just rolled out version 5.04 of the Virtualmin virtual-server module.
Changes since 5.03:
- Updated the Django script installer to version 1.9.6, FengOffice to 3.4.3, Roundcube to 1.2.1, phpMyAdmin to 4.6.3, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168, MediaWiki to 1.27.0, Rainloop to 22.214.171.124, Drupal to 8.1.7 and 7.50, Dolibarr to 3.9.3, TikiWiki to 15.2 and 12.9, Coppermine to 1.5.42, Wordpress to 4.5.3, Moodle to 3.1.1 and 2.9.6, DokuWiki to 2016-06-26, FosWiki to 2.1.2, ownCloud to 9.1.0, extPlorer to 2.1.9, SugarCRM to 6.5.24, and Typo3 to 6.2.26.
- SSL versions 2 and 3 and TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1 are disabled by default in the Apache configuration for new domains.
- In the post-installation wizard, if Virtualmin does not know the current MySQL pasword the admin will be prompted to enter it.
- Added a config option to redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS for new domains (if they have an SSL website enabled).
- Backups can now be deleted either from the Backup Logs page, or using the delete-backup API command.
As always, let us know about bugs in the tracker.