I’ve rolled out Virtualmin virtual-server version 4.04 for all repos. This release includes tons of script installer updates, as will as awesome new mail rate limiting support, and support for the frequently requested feature of migrating DirectAdmin domains into Virtualmin. Lots of cool stuff in this one (but also lots of new stuff, so don’t be surprised if there are rough edges for some of the more complex features).
Changes since 4.03:
- Access to plugin modules is now granted to resellers.
- Updated the Ajaxplorer script installer to 5.0.4 (and renamed to Pydio), TWiki to 6.0.0, Roundcube to 0.9.5, SMF to 2.0.6, SugarCRM to 6.5.16, WordPress to 3.7.1, Django to 1.4.10 and 1.6, MoinMoin to 1.9.7, ZenPhoto to 22.214.171.124, TikiWiki to 11.1 and 6.13, phpMyAdmin to 4.0.9, OwnCloud to 5.0.13, Joomla to 3.2.0, Moodle to 2.6, Zikula to 1.3.6, MediaWiki to 1.19.9 and 1.21.3, phpMyFAQ to 2.8.4, FosWiki to 1.1.19, Drupal to 6.29 and 7.24, Z-push to 2.1.0a-1776, FengOffice to 2.4, PHP-Nuke to 8.3.2, and Dolibarr to 3.4.1.
- Renamed the OpenX script to Revive Adserver, to reflect its open-source fork, and bumped the version to 3.0.0.
- Added the Mail Rate Limiting page for restricting the rate at which messages will be accepted by the system, either for local delivery or relaying. This can be useful to prevent spammers from using a hijacked account or website to rapidly send large amounts of email.
- All incoming email to a domain can now be silently BCCd to another address, similar to the existing option for BCCing outgoing messages.
- Added support for migrating domains from DirectAdmin control panel backups.
- Errors that would prevent a virtual server from being restored (such as a missing reseller or parent) are now detected before the long restore process starts.
As always, let us know if you run into any problems.