Virtualmin virtual-server module 6.10 is in the repos. This is a huge update with some significant changes.
Changes since 6.09:
- Added the set-dkim API command to enable and disable DKIM.
- The compression format can now be selected on a per-backup basis.
- Scheduled backups can have a descriptive comment for recording their purpose, which is also displayed in backup logs.
- Per-domain SSL certifcates can now be setup in Postfix, if running version 3.4 or later.
- Updated the SSL Certificate page to allow more control over per-domain certs for Webmin, Usermin, Postfix and Dovecot.
- Many language updates.
In particular, this may fix the problem some folks saw in the past couple revisions where Dovecot became unpredictable on Let’s Encrypt certificate updates. It also adds SNI for Postfix, which is a bunch of code and a pretty new feature in Postfix, to boot, so it’s likely to be quirky for some folks in some situations…so, proceed with caution, maybe try it on a development server before you try to start using certs for every domain in Postfix.
As an aside, this release has all of the bits we’d planned in the Virtualmin module for Virtualmin 7, so in a few weeks the Virtualmin 7 installer and virtualmin-config package will arrive to enable the various new features by default, install some extra packages (and deprecate some others), etc.
Let us know if you have problems.