I’ve rolled out version 3.91 of Virtualmin virtual-server module for all repos.
Changes since 3.90:
- System statistics graphs now include the number of email messages received, bounced and greylisted. Statistic are also categorized by type, and when multiple stats are plotted at once the same axis is used for stats of the same type.
- Updated the Drupal script installer to versions 6.25 and 7.12, ZenPhoto to 188.8.131.52, Autoload to 4.7.8, Horde to 3.3.13, IMP to 4.3.11, Horde Webmail to 1.2.11, SugarCRM to 6.4.2, phpMyAdmin to 184.108.40.206, PiWik to 1.7.1, Movable Type to 5.13, phpMyFAQ to 2.7.4, Radiant to 1.0.0, Dolibarr to 3.1.1, WebCalendar to 1.2.5, Mantis to 1.2.9, LimeSurvey to 1.92, Radiant to 1.0.1, RoundCube to 0.7.2, Moodle to 2.2.2, PHPList to 2.10.18, ZenCart to 1.5.0, MediaWiki to 1.18.2, phpPgAdmin to 5.0.4, Django to 1.4, Coppermine to 1.5.18, and Joomla to 2.5.3, 1.5.26 and 1.7.5.
- Added a Virtualmin Configuration option to use an alternate S3-compatible backup service instead of Amazon’s.
- When cloning a virtual server with a private IP, a new address for the clone can be entered instead of relying on automatic IP allocation.
- Extra administrators can now be granted permissions to edit DNS records and options.
- When calling the remote API with the json, perl or xml format flags, multiline mode is automatically enabled so that the output from commands can be correctly parsed. API errors are also returned using the selected format.
The Virtualmin Framed Theme has also been updated with numerous minor bug fixes.
As always, if you run into any problems, please let us know in the issue tracker.