Virtualmin Validation Failed emails started detecting problems with MySQL immedatily after webmin 1.881-1 update

The server itself is working fine, however immediately after webmin updated to 1.881-1, virtualmin validation started sending out errors about MySQL. No other changes were made to system.

In this setup, webmin/virtualmin is running on one server, and MySQL is running on a seperate decated DB server. MySQL is not running on the web server (webmin/virtualmin server) The DB server does not have webmin or virtualmin installed. Everything still seems to work fine (adding users, adding DBs, permissions, etc from within Webmin/virtualmin.

If I run the re-check configuration, it gives the same warning. the remote server is configured in “mysql servers”,

I’m guessing this is some kind of setting configuration issue where I don’t have webmin configured correctly for the new Mysql servers seetting added in vitrualmin 6.01

MySQL does not appear to be installed and running on your system, or has not yet been set up properly in Webmin’s MySQL Database module. If your system does not use MySQL, it should be disabled in Virtualmin’s module configuration page.

I’m afraid to disable the module on the configuration page, since in past versions disabling the module removed ability to manage databases on a seperate DB server from within virtualmin. What is the correct configuration settings for when mysql is NOT running or installed on the web server (running webmin/virtualmin) and the only DB server is an external seperate DB server?

Thanks

Since we have a working module, we’d get a kick out of the chance to make it more adaptable. On the off chance that we have a site that has been around for some time, content from seven days prior won’t not be as intriguing as substance from a year back. Correspondingly, on the off chance that we have a bustling type my essay site, we might not have any desire to show every one of the connections to content made a week ago. Along these lines, how about we make a setup page for the executive to change what number of connections to show, and abandon it at that for this instructional exercise.

I’m still stumped on this one. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get this error/warning to go away. Anyone else having the same issue and found a solution?