Virtualmin PHP old version prestashop not working

Hey, I have a problem, I have ubuntu 20.04 with the virtualmin panel I have a prestashop store which after selecting php in the server configuration -> php version for the latest php 7.49 works but after changing to recommended by prestashop 7.3 the page does not work there is an error 500 mysql is not connected. After changing to the newest everything works, only presta does not fully load because php 7.3 is recommended. I installed with ssh sudo apt-get install apt-get install php7.3 php7.3-mysql php7.3-cgi php7.3-cl, I change version to 7.3 and there is error 500 what to do?

Serwer configuration --> website options info php i have

PHP 7.3

bcmath calendar cgi-fcgi Core ctype curl

date dom exif fileinfo filter ftp

gd gettext hash iconv intl json

libxml mbstring mysqli mysqlnd openssl pcntl

pcre PDO pdo_mysql Phar posix readline

Reflection session shmop SimpleXML sockets sodium

SPL standard sysvmsg sysvsem sysvshm tokenizer

Wddx xml xmlreader xmlwriter xsl zip

why doesn’t it work ?

Hi,

I change version to 7.3 and there is error 500 what to do

You would simply need to look at Logs and Reports/Apache Error Log, follow an error upon calling the script and fix it accordingly. It may be permissions error or missing PHP extensions or something else. Nevertheless, that is something pretty easy to fix, when you see an actual error.

i have error?

[Wed Aug 19 13:55:21.784824 2020] [fcgid:warn] [pid 121365] [client 109.207.105.13:58244] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/grekos/domains/test.pl/public_html/var/cache/prod/smarty/compile/a1/62/36/a16236e2e71cac8ef1e9a038fa0560655ecaa464_2.file.preorder_button.tpl.php on line 26, referer: http://test.pl/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.