Virtualmin Partner program

Hi,

We are interesting in the Virtualmin Partner program, some weeks ago i write an e-mail to sales@virt… but i no received reply.

Can you contact me?

Thanks

Apologies for not getting back to you. I’ll see if I can find your email and respond to you in the morning (it’s 3:37AM here now, gotta get a few hours of sleep!).

No, problem, I will resend it as new.

Bye

You sent me an e-mail about becoming a partner next time I purchased a product. I am now interested in cloudmin and how it coud benifit me. I have xen servers and am considerding using virtualbox and will also need additional virtualminPro licenses. could uou let me know what is required on my part.

Thanks for your interest.

Can you send Joe a new email (joe@virtualmin.com), put “Virtualmin Partner Program” in the subject, and include a link to this thread in the message body?

I’ll talk to Joe so that he’s expecting your email.

Have a good one!

-Eric

Neither did i get any feedback to my mail from 1.5 Weeks ago (i purchased without waiting for an answer tho :slight_smile: )

Would be nice to get some more information on that as well.

Joe’s been super-busy getting ready for OSCON… over the last 2 weeks, I’ve seen him awake during hours no sane person should be awake!

However, someone should get back to you regarding all this.

What I recommend is sending him a followup email. I just sent him a message so that he’ll be expecting to hear from you :wink:

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience,

-Eric