Virtualmin on ec2 and dynamic internal IP

Hi.
I am using virtualmin on amazon ec2+ elastic IP + rds. It worked perfect, until I had to stop my ec2 instance and start again. The instance got new internal IP and apache virtual hosts became broken.
On non-virtualmin apache servers I use “:80" directive for all virtualhosts and I never got such problems.
I tried “Addresses and Networking” > “Change IP Addresses” to change IP to "
”, but It didn’t help, I got “Failed to change IP addresses : Missing or invalid new address”. I also tried “Servers” >“Apache Webserver” >“Global configuration” > “Networking and Addresses” >“Addresses for name virtual servers” to change common apache config to work on “:80", but failed.
I am thinking about “Dynamic IP Update”, but can’t see how to apply that. The name of my instance is constant, but when instance got a new IP there is no automated services to assign system name to IP.
What’s the way to resolve that? Should I write a small script to assign system name to IP? Or how can I apply "
:80” to apache with virtualmin?

Thanks!

P.S. I am using Ubuntu 10.04 64bit

Struggling with the same problem - Have hunted everywhere for a solution - did you solve it?

Struggling with the same problem - Have hunted everywhere for a solution - did you solve it?