Virtualmin Module Configuration ...

… does not work as documented!

I would like to change the DNS zones created by virtualmin so they use IN CNAME instead of IN A. I thought I saw a way to change the template before but now (I installed a new version of virtualmin) I cannot find it.

According to the docs "To edit the module configuration click on the Module Config link in the upper left corner of the Virtualmin Virtual Servers module page." I should then see: "Enabled features for domains->BIND setup and configuration enabled"

Instead when I go to Webmin-> Servers-> Virtualmin Virtual Servers (GPL) I get to the "Virtualmin Vitrual Servers" page. When I click on "Module Config" (directly under the Help… link) it takes me to "Configuration For module Virtualmin Virtual Servers (GPL) / Configuration category: " The first category is Server settings for mail servers. I cannot find Enabled features for domains->BIND setup and configuration enabled"

I also cannot find server templates.

What are the correct links to find these features??

This is a new install on a new system
Webmin version 1.420
Virtualmin version 3.60.gpl (GPL)
Kernel and CPU FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE on i386
using the Virtualmin Framed Theme

According to the docs "To edit the module configuration click on the **Module Config** link in the upper left corner of the Virtualmin Virtual Servers module page."

Which docs say this? They’re out of date, and I’d like to fix it. Everything ought to provide directions based on the Virtualmin Framed Theme, which means you never need to go to the Virtualmin Virtual Servers module (because everything you need is in the left-hand menu).

Server Templates is where you define BIND records. You can find them in the left-hand menu under System Settings.

Features are enabled in the Features and Plugins page, also found in the left-hand menu in the System Settings category.

This is the page where I cut and pasted the above quoted docs from:
http://www.virtualmin.com/documentation/id,virtualmin_module_configuration/

Maybe I just misinterpreted it the way it was written. The page I ended up at is titled "Virtualmin Virtual Servers" and I clicked on "Module Config", I can now find the correct page titled "Configuration For module Virtualmin Virtual Servers (GPL)", from the description in your post.

Much Thanks!

I am still working on my next question. I have been using SpamAssassin with sendmail on my server but you only seem to support spamassassin if procmail is used, is that correct??? (I haven’t fully examined the issue yet and would just like to know if I am chasing my tail.)