Virtualmin -m install full lemp stack on rockylinux 9.4

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Operating system Rocky Linux 9.4
Webmin version 2.111 Usermin version 2.010
Virtualmin version 7.10.0

Installing with the following command

sudo sh -c "$(curl -fsSL https://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/scripts/virtualmin-install.sh)" -- --bundle LEMP -m

installs full lemp stack.

What makes you think it’s the full stack? It looks like a minimal stack to me.

From your screen shot i see mysql and nginx installed but no sign of php unless you cut the screenshot short. I would guess that to be not a lemp stack without php installed. That said -m commandline switch may elude to a minimal virtualmin install rather than a cut down lemp install. As virtualmin is all about public facing virtual servers (web sites) it’s not unreasonable for those 3 components to be installed and other features that webmin/virtualmin can manage not to be installed. You could install webmin and it’s virtualmin module and then manually install and configure whatever components you need

i think it not offers mail server and dns with -minimal, i forgot. i was simply able to deactivate them so it is good to go.

1 Like

We provide an installation option, --minimal, that leaves off much of the mail processing stack. The installed components can still send and receive mail from local processes, but spam and anti-virus scanning will need to be outsourced to a remote system (for example, a Cloudmin Services host), and several other ancillary packages will not be installed. The minimal installation type can most probably operate just fine with only 1GB of RAM (but more is still better).