Virtualmin-Config 7.0.13 released

Howdy all,

I’ve rolled out virtualmin-config version 7.0.13. This is the installation system configuration tool that runs during installation (and can be run later, in some circumstances, but it’s mostly an install tool). This release should fix the following error that started appearing after the Usermin 2.001 release (which removed the old Java File Manager):

[19/21] Configuring Webmin                                                   ✔ 
[20/21] Configuring Fail2banFirewalld                                        ✔ 
[21/21] Configuring Virtualmin                                              ▒▒▒Error: Failed to open /etc/usermin/file/config for writing : No such file or directory <sup class="ui_help" aria-label="web-lib-funcs.pl (line 161)" data-tooltip><samp>?</samp></sup>
Error
-----
Failed to open /etc/usermin/file/config for writing : No such file or directory <sup class="ui_help" aria-label="web-lib-funcs.pl (line 161)" data-tooltip><samp>?</samp></sup>
-----
▣▣▣ Cleaning up

[WARNING] The following errors occurred during installation:

◉ Postinstall configuration returned an error.

I’m too tired to test this tonight, and while this is a simple change, there are a few other changes Ilia’s committed over the past few weeks which are a bit more far-reaching, so I hope it Just Works. Ilia will run some tests when he wakes up.

If you’re already installed (before the Usermin 2.001 update broke installation), this update doesn’t matter to you. You can install it or not, whenever you want.

Cheers,
Joe

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.