Virtualmin.com and software.virtualmin.com will be offline intermittently for a bit

Howdy all,

Due to some mysterious performance issues that have become intolerable, I’m going to be making some changes, and so virtualmin.com and software.virtualmin.com will be up and down for the next little while. I don’t know how long I’ll be working…but will follow up here when I’m done. I’ll try to leave it running in between changes/experiments so it’s mostly still up.

The forum here will not be impacted if you’re currently logged in, but you may find you can’t login, since authentication for the forum is provided by virtualmin.com.

1 Like

@Joe,

Let me know if you need a hand, sometimes two heads are better than one :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Peter Knowles | TPN Solutions

1 Like

All done for today (and it mostly stayed up throughout). I think the biggest part of the trouble is sorted, and everything is reasonably fast now (not actually fast, but it’ll do until we get off of Drupal for good).

2 Likes

Joe, thank you for your time on fixing this!

Literally anticipating to move off of Drupal in favor of Discourse!

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.