Virtualmin/Cloudmin Pro Sales Temporarily Unavailable

Howdy all,

It turns out there are still some incompatibilities in the Drupal commerce modules we’re using for sales of Virtualmin and Cloudmin Pro, so while I work those out, we’re going to have to disable sales for a little while (well, actually, I can only hide the relevant pages, disabling the store is too risky…I might not be able to get it enabled again, it’s such a mess). I hope to have it back online by the weekend.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I’m going as fast as I can, but there’s a lot of little problems, all over the place.

Cheers,
Joe

1 Like

Fixed, I’m pretty sure.

We had a few different issues, mostly due to the PHP upgrade, but also one issue that started even before the server migration when I tried to solve performance issues by disabling some “unneeded” modules…but turns out my own custom software license module depended on one of those modules.

Please let me know if you run into problems placing an order or receiving your software.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.