This software enable you to manage and update DNS Records via Virtualmin API under Windows platform.
Imagine that you have thousands domain names hosted on a Virtualmin server, you want to add TXT records into some of your domains for the purpose of domain ownership verification.
I am sure that you will not want to go through all the steps via the web interface, you will need a powerful and easy to use tool to let you bulk editing them.
- Bulk Add / Modify / Delete DNS Records via Virtualmin API
- Easy to use interface to Add / Delete DNS Records to all domains or certain domains which meet certain conditions.
- De-Duplicate DNS records. (Virtualmin API itself will not check for duplicate records when you add new DNS entries.)
- Preview the changes and the API requests that will send to the server before it actual happened.
- Option to save the Login details, the settings file will be generated under the same folder of the program.
- 100% Clean – No Spyware, No Adware.
- One time fee, no subscription is required. Minor updates are always free.
- Support Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and corresponding version of windows server.
Virtualmin API interface is relative slow because most of the time, Virtualmin API server will try to restart some of the services after completed every API request.
You can’t establish more than one Virtualmin API request to the same server simultaneously, otherwise you may mess things up.
Virtualmin API Console For Domain Management allow you to bulk add / delete domains into Virtualmin, domains can be added as a Top-Level server or Alias server (Add on Domains). This tool will save you a lot of time if you pending to self-host your domain portfolio site for 1000+ domains.
957 Domains with 17240 DNS Records. (We have add some dummy data into it just for demonstration purpose)