Virtualmin and Append in same server

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version 20.04.6 LTS
Webmin version 2.105
Virtualmin version 7.8.2 Pro
Related packages SUGGESTED

Good morning
I have a server with Aapanel can I also install virtualmin on the same server if yes please how to do for port 80 or how to start both programs at the same time
THANKS

Absolutely not.

You need a freshly installed OS.

hi my brother thank you for the answer I already have the server with ubunto 20.04.6 LTS the question is can I install the two programs for example cpanel and virtualmin on the same server but how to do it for port 80

No. I mean, you could, but it would be a disaster. There is no way multiple control panels could coexist peacefully, as the ways we all do things are different. Hell, we’re not even all using the same software.

You absolutely cannot reasonably do what you’re asking. If you want to use Aapanel, use Aapanel. If you want to use Virtualmin, use Virtualmin.

But, also, I think you’re confused. At least Virtualmin never runs on port 80. Your web server (Apache or nginx) runs on port 80. Virtualmin has its own independent web server that does not run on port 80 (it runs on 10000, by default, but is configurable).

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.