Virtualmin 4.09 - Cannot add a new Vistual Server

Hi, I deployed a new VPS and installed virtualmin, but this time it didnt go well…
After instalation I cant add a new Virtual Server, is shows this:

“Mailman cannot be enabled unless the administration list mailman has been created.This can be done in the Mailman plugin module.”

But when I try the said plugin it has a Combo box for “Domain name”, it is all empty, thus I cant create a mailman list…

Did I do something wrong? last time I installed nothing like this happened…

Howdy,

I’ll look into the Mailman issue – however, do you need the mailman feature for this particular domain? If you disable that feature when creating the domain, it should be able to create the Virtual Server.

-Eric

I dont think I need it, where should I disabled it, can I do it after installed, or should I reset my VPS?

OK, I disabled while creating a new server, it worked!

But in my Status page there is a warning:>
“Virtualmin’s configuration has not been checked since it was last updated. Click the button below to verify it now.”

If I try to check it gives me:

" The mailman queue processor /var/lib/mailman/bin/qrunner is not running on your system. It can be started in the Bootup and Shutdown module.

… your system is not ready for use by Virtualmin.

"

Do you need mailman for any domains? If not, what you could do is go into System Settings -> Features and Plugins, and disable it there.

Then, when you run the Re-Check Config, you shouldn’t see any errors.

-Eric

After I disabled it, the re-check option disapeared from the main page…

Should I mannualy re-check? If yes, how could I do it?

You don’t have to manually re-check, but you’re welcome to it you like.

To do that, you can go into System Settings -> Re-Check Config.

-Eric

Done. Thank you!