|OS type and version||Ubuntu 20.02|
|Virtualmin version||7.1-1 Pro|
I am having some issues with my newly installed virtualmin instance.
The main domain for virtualmin is ‘workaholic-studios.net’. I have set up a couple of virtual servers (as top level servers). They do not have domains yet, so I am using ‘subname.workaholic-studios.net’. Even though they all are listed as separate servers inside of virtualmin, whenever I visit any of them via their subdomain, they all go to the main ‘workaholic-studios.net’ domain and show the content on that site. I cannot figure out why.
I have the DNS records setup correctly, as prior to using Virtualmin (I used a bare-bones apache and mysql installation), everything was working correctly.