Virtual Server on existing hosted subdomain (no-ip.com)

Hi

Successfully installed Virtualmin/Webmin/Usermin on Ubunto 10.04 LTE within VirtualBox, external sources now see the “It Works” default webpage - static IP set on the Virtual Machine - Router polls no-ip .com for the external address so always updated.

However, I wish to use my 5 allocated no-ip subdomains to point at different Virtual Servers. Each time I create a virtualserver with the individual no-ip subdomain, receive the 403 error - delete Virtual Server and default shows again

Requirement Scenario
111.no-ip.com to site1,
222.no-ip.com to site2.

Is this possible with using no-ip subdomains ? I’ve trawled through the forum and cannot see any enquiry/resolution specific to no-ip.com issues

Thanks in advance

Yup, that should work just fine.

One of the reasons you could get a 403 error is if no website were present. Make sure you have some web files present in the public_html dir for that Virtual Server, including an index page (such as index.html or index.php).

Also, the error logs located in $HOME/logs/error_log may also help to diagnose what’s going on, as the full error message output should be in there.

-Eric