Virtual Server menu's missing

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Webmin version 2.001
Virtualmin version 7.2
Usermin Version 1.860

somehow, for some reason, the menu’s for my virtual servers are missing.

when i fist click from Webmin to Virtualmin, there is a menu foe the top-level domain, but once i select a virtual server from the drop-down, all menus go away and i am left with Webmin, Virtualmin and Dashboard, as shown in the uploaded image. what setting am i missing? I do not believe i change anything, which is my biggest concern

it turns out that Virtualmin 7.3 did not fully install. I ended up editing the Bind DNS config to clear the auto_chroot and chroot variables, installing postfix, manually editing that config to add “virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual”. then the install was able to complete.

What do you mean by that exactly?

i ended up doing multiple searches on different keywords and found this post:

which helped me get past the BIND DNS issue

the next issue was postfix. that led me to : A problem was found with your Postfix virtual maps : No map sources were found in the Postfix configuration

In this thread, joe states “This usually indicates your installation did not complete.”

That seems to sum up my experience. after every step, Virtualmin seemed to install a little further until, finally, everything was correct according to Virtualmin and the server is back to normal.

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.