virtual server configured for a removed php version in virtualmin

I have virtualmin installed with centos7

Somehow I installed php version 5.6.25 and php 5.6.30. Some extensions where installed for 5.6.25 yet some other apps needed 5.6.30. I was getting frustrated and finally found a way to properly remove php 5.6.25, so I could install the needed extensions for 5.6.30 and stop getting confused.

I believe I screwed something up after removing 5.6.25 because in the virtualmin, one of my sites for php versions was pointed to 5.6.25 that is no longer in the system. now I have sites (from what I can recall) that were on php 5.6.30 and working fine, but one site that was pointed to 5.6.25 has internet server error.

error log in the virtual server container says:
[Wed Jul 05 15:28:41.227442 2017] [fcgid:warn] [pid 3476] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client 198.200.87.50:43049] mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
[Wed Jul 05 15:28:41.227486 2017] [core:error] [pid 3476] [client 198.200.87.50:43049] End of script output before headers: info.php

error log in /var/log/error says:
php5.6.fcgi: line 10: /opt/rh/rh-php56/root/usr/bin/php-cgi: No such file or directory

I’m thinking this is just a matter of linking this site to the other verions of php 5.6.30 that is installed. But I don’t know how or where I could do that?

any ideas?

Thanks again

Here is what I’ve done to resolve my issue.

Since the log file explained that this virtual server was looking for the php version that is now removed. I went into /home/virtual-server/fcgi-bin of the affected environment and pointed it to the installed php exec.
changes for file php5.6.fcgi:
#exec /opt/rh/rh-php56/root/usr/bin/php-cgi
exec /bin/php-cgi

systemctl restart httpd and the web site started working again.

in the */fcgi-bin folder I have two files which I assume are the two php versions I had install php.5.6.25 and 5.6.30 files: php5.6.fcgi php5.fcgi . I do believe there must be a better fix for this, as in have this virtual server point to the right php version. I could have done Vritualmin -> Server Configuration -> PHP Versions, however since I did remove one of the PHP version I cannot do anything in there anymore.

So if you point a virtual server to an installed PHP version, and later remove this PHP version while virtual servers are pointed to it in PHP versions you might run into this problem.