V-Min 3.57 update issues

Howdy,
after applying the V-Min 3.57 update this afternoon I have lost the V-Min Server access.
I am able to log into Webmin as normal but when I go to V-Min Virtual Servers(GPL) I get the following error:

HTTP/1.0 500 Perl execution failed Server: MiniServ/0.01 Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 16:52:38 GMT Content-type: text/html Connection: close
Error - Perl execution failed

Undefined subroutine &main::ui_hr called at /root/downloads/webmin-1.410/virtual-server/index.cgi line 167.

Any suggestions?
My server is CentOS 4.x fully updated, 2GB ram, dedicated box.
All of the sites appear to be functioning normal.
I am going to start peeking in the logs momentarily.
Thanks!
Joe

Hi again,
sorry for replying to my own post, but…
After looking at the index.cgi file from webmin1.400 and comparing it to the index.cgi in webmin-1.410.
The 2 files are the same size but have a few coding fifferences including the the line referred to in my error above(line 167).

So as a test I have switched the /webmin-1.410/virtual-server/index.cgi with the same file from webmin-1.400 and it allows me to access the V-Min Server.

I would hazard a guess that there is an issue here?
(Between the different webmin versions.)
Anything else I can do to help?
Thanks
Joe

Jamie has rolled a new release of 3.57 GPL that includes a fix for this.

I made some ui library changes in Virtualmin that haven’t yet rolled out into an official Virtualmin release yet. My fault.

Joe,

How does one install the newest version of 3.57 that has this fix? The version I have installed is the buggy one, but when I go to try to update it, webmin says "Module virtual-server is already up to date."

Thanks.

Nevermind. Got it figured out. Went to webmin.com, copied the full url for the latest version, pasted into the "install module from 3rd party" and a couple minutes later, joy.

Thanks for the quick fix!

Joe,

I spoke too soon. 3.572 GPL is still giving us grief. If I try to enable an email account, I get an empty screen titled “error” in /virtual-server/save_user.cgi. If I hit the back button and then reload the page, it does seem to have enabled the account, but mail forwarding is strange or missing AND there’s no longer a link to the user’s mailbox. Please HELP!

Chris

After some serious troubleshooting, turns out the fix for us anyways was to install and use the latest "Virtualmin Framed Theme" and our issues with the inability to create and edit emails disappeared. If anyone else is having a problem like this, give that a try.

Cheers!

Yep, virtual-server and virtual-server-theme are a very tightly matched set. They roll out together (almost always) and should be upgraded together.