Unable to start XEN instances

Hi there!
I’m playing around with Cloudmin GPL (will eventually upgrade to Pro once I get enough confidence) but I am having trouble starting a XEN instance. I created it from within Cloudmin using an existing provided image, however it does not start with the following error message:

PTY PID: 14821
Using config file “/xen/vm1.cfg”.
Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Could not find bridge, and none was specified

So now I am wondering what my mistake is. The host system has its IP on eth0, then i added my subnet to Cloudmin, which apparently correctly assigned an IP to the XEN instance. However I have no idea what the problem with the bridge could be. Any ideas?

hmmm it looks like my system is missing the xenbr0 bridge.
system is debian 5.0 running xen 3.2

I have the same problem on a fresh install of cloudmin on Debian 5 amd64

Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Could not find bridge, and none was specified""

-Edit-

This fixed it: http://www.virtuatopia.com/index.php/Ubuntu_DomainU_Fails_to_boot_with_"Error:Device_0(vif)_could_not_be_connected._Could_not_find_bridge,_and_none_was_specified%22.

I do have 2 networks cards on this machine.

Thank you very much. I got a step closer to having a running XEN machine.
Unfortunately I have another problem now, but I will try to solve it on my own before bothering this forum again :slight_smile: