I’ve stumbled this morning on a strange behavior:
- I wanted to install a new tool on a fresh subserver.
- The tool requires curl extension.
- I’ve checked the selected PHP version (is 7.4.3) and updated the corresponding subserver/etc/php7.4/php/ini file by uncommenting the extension=curl line.
- I’ve reloaded the config and restarted Apache.
- A phpinfo() command shows no curl extension is running. Search for “curl” only leads to the Credits infos…
Obviously, the tool still complains about the missing curl extension, so I just don’t get how to have it loaded! Ashamed of my dummy condition…
Thanks in advance for any help!