Trying to upgrade to Virtualmin Pro but without success

Good day,

I am trying to upgrade my GPL license with a PRO version but even if I am going to System Settings --> Upgrade to Virtualmin Pro and insert my serial number and license key, the system is returning that now I am upgraded to Virtualmin PRO version but, when I am going to the tab Script Installer is still showing that I am on GPL license.

I tried to run the script sudo virtualmin change-license but is returning “Command change-license.pl was not found”

Tried to restart the entire server thinking that the startup script will pick up the license without success.

Can someone help me with this issue ? My serial number of the license is: 5569132

Thanks,
Mihail

@lazarmihail

hi, those kind of issues are expected sometimes and virtualmin guys does great job to help out to all of us. I would like to suggest to you to open new private issue on tracker, you would be dealing withing 24 hours at least. Please open your issue here at: https://www.virtualmin.com/node/add/project-issue and folks from virtualmin would be glad to help you! - and be confident and not shy, ask for help any time you would need it - virtualmin folks are top node.

Thanks @unborn,

I will do that.

Regards
Mihail