I installed Virtualmin a month ago and during the installation I think I missed something when upgrading PHP and installing Nginx with passenger.
On another server, everything went well.
Apache2 is disabled on both servers.
Server 1 : Problems
- Nginx is installed in /opt (don't know why ...) (passenger installed too)
- Check config shows me multiple PHP versions
- VirtualMin's Nginx module is configured to /opt but won't allow me to create or see extisting conf. files than I created in /opt/nginx/conf.d/vhost
- I used LetsEncrypt before messing up, and the certificate works.
- I cannot renew or request a certificate, I have an endless loop while requesting but nothing happens.
Server 2 : No problem at all
- Nginx is installed in /etc (passenger installed too)
- VirtualMin's Nginx module is configured and will show me vhosts and allow me to create more.
- LetsEncrypt works without any problem.
Any idea why I would have this difference and how I could diagnose Server 1 in order to repair it ?
Thank you very much, feel free to ask me if you need more informations.