This topic is closed automatically after 30 days. Why?

I was looking for solutions to a problem I encountered with Virtualmin and I found others having the same issue months or even years back. After I figured the solution myself I wanted to let others know and where is that better than in the same posts I tried myself. However, those posts are closed. Why ? Is the lifetime of a software that short so its problems become deprecated after 1 month or 1 year ?

1 Like

you figured solutions and while not posting it out or not shared, the topic will get closed not deleted… it will be still there… this means no one would post 7 years after the solution would be obvious… - what a dummy question man - it prevent zombie replies to solutions already out there.

Man, you believe that each problem has a solution on your forum and the solution is found within the first 30 days. What can I say, the things aren’t working that way unfortunately. Take a peek to stackoverflow’s huge success and its answers history. They must’ve done it right. Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.