Has this issue been fixed?
Fresh install of Debian 10:
- Created a server (parked domain). bind configured etc.
- Requested Let’s Encrypt certificate - successful
- Checked if the SSL website works - success
- Copied to Usermin using “Copy to Usermin” and logged in via :20000 - successfully recognized SSL
- Same story with Postfix - no problems at all
But when I do this with Dovecot it copies the files (symlinks to /etc/certs…snakeoils) to /etc/dovecot. But the button does not disappear. The info displayed on Server Configuration > SSL Certificate says that the cert is used by Usermin, Postfix etc but no Dovecot.
And Dovecot seems to be down. When I push the “Start Dovecot Server” button I get:
Fatal: Dovecot is already running? Socket already exists: /var/run/dovecot/login/login
This bug seems to be existing for years now. Any working solutions for that. What exactly is being done under the hood when you press Copy to Dovecot button? How to fix this manually while we wait for the bugfix?