SSL certificate doesn’t validate the domain name, can't find CSR or Key certificate in the right directory

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 20.04.4
Virtualmin version 7.1-1

one of my virtual hosts on virtualmin runs mailcow dockerized, which by itself works with nginx, although virtualmin works on apache, when I try to gerenate CSR certificate using lets encrypt for mailcow it can’t validate the domain cause the key and certificate it’s being created in the wrong directory, is it possible to do this configuration on ngix?

Hmm. Interesting.

But you have not provided sufficient info for anybody to be able to suggest a definite solution. Please share more info about how you have configured Virtualmin + Apache to coexist with Nginx + docker on the same system.

can you be more specific about wich configuration you mean on virtualmin, apache is set up in the server to run the applications, but one of my virtual hosts is a mail, I set up mailcow wich is dockerized in a separated container to run wich nginx.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.