Sender Dependent Outgoing IP Address

Hi, i am trying to make this: http://www.virtualmin.com/documentation/email/dependent but:

*First, it says its we should have “Virtualmin 3.93 and ideally Webmin 1.600” but i have seen Webmin last version is 1.590.
*I have installed Webmin version 1.590 and Virtualmin version 3.93.gpl GPL

I have made all steps that are in the article but whe i go to Virtualmin to change “Send outgoing email for domain from IP to Virtual server’s address” in the Email Settings for my server configuration, this option not exists, the only option i can see in Email Settings is “Virtual server email-related settings -BCC outgoing email to”

I have tried too making virtualmin modify-mail --mydomain.com --outgoing-ip 198.154.101.1XX but it gives an error: Unknow parameter --mydomain.com

What can i do?
Thanks in advance.

I have not seen that i have installed postfix 2.3.3 and i have updated to 2.9.4 to see if it changes anything about the option " Send outgoing email for domain from IP to Virtual server’s address" but it doesnt change anything. Thanks.

Howdy,

You found some documentation that was written up regarding an upcoming Virtualmin release :slight_smile:

That is indeed a feature that will be available soon, in Virtualmin 3.94. It should be released within the next few weeks.

Once that happens, that guide will likely work a bit better for you :slight_smile:

-Eric