I’ve got an issue with sending email from my server.
I’ve read many many posts about the same “mail transport unavailable” issue but they are all related with things not even actives on my servers.
my situation is :
- I have a server with Webmin/Virtualmin on a CentOs7 fresh install
- I want to use this server for hosting my websites : works fine
- I have 2 virtual servers on this server : domain1.com and domain2.com
- I don’t run BIND since my DNS zones are on another server (OVH, my hosting company) : works fine
- I don’t want to receive emails on this server for domain1.com and domain2.com
- I don’t use virus filtering and spam filtering
my problem is :
I need to send emails from this server to the outside world
no problem when I try to send to any email address except for domain1.com wich is the hostname of the server
in this case, all emails stay in the queue with “mail transport unavailable” error.