I am not able to reset the password from the roundcube. I have follow these links but not luck:
Please advice me how can i do so
Don’t try to change it in Roundcube. Roundcube is just a front end for your email. Change it in Virtualmin.
- Choose the domain for which you would like to change the user’s password. …
- Click Edit Email and FTP User’s .
- Click the name of the user who’s password you would like to change.
- Next to Password , click the Set to radio button.
- In the textbox next to Set to , enter the new password.
- Click Save .
Try that and see how it goes.
Before it was working.
[30-Mar-2021 16:41:53 +0530]: <28mt1svo> PHP Error: Password plugin: Unable to execute /home/abc/public_html/roundcube/plugins/password/helpers/chgvirtualminpasswd or domain for mail-user ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ not known to Virtualmin in /home/abc/public_html/roundcube/plugins/password/drivers/virtualmin.php on line 50 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=plugin.password-save)
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.