Reseller with autologin or file manager access

Hi,
I have created a reseller and would like to give him the possibility to use the file manager, or better still, that he can automatically log in as the main user of a virtual server. I do not want him to see all Webmin users.
I can only find the automatic login function via Webmin users and then in Usermin. But there he sees all Webmin users again or I can select some.

Maybe someone has a tip for me on how I can solve the problem so that the reseller can quickly access the individual virtual servers as if he knew the user’s access data.

Thanks!

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu 22.04
Webmin version 2.013
Virtualmin version 7.5 Pro
Related packages SUGGESTED

@Vuish,

You should be able to select a group of users that a reseller can manage. I don’t use Pro so I cannot show you a screenshot of the screen, however during the creation and/or management of a reseller you should be able to select the users you want them to be able to manage.

Hi,
i selected exiting virtual servers to this reseller. I can see the virtual servers, but i can not use the filemanager or i did not find autologin as user. Any suggestions?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.