remove ALL users and subdomains

In my memory it was possible to clean out a virtualmin server by deleting all virtual servers at once, but I can’t find the option anywhere. Is this possible? I’ve got a brand new webserver replacing an old, but I made a mistake and want te reïmport all virtual servers.

btw, this was possible in the ‘list virtual servers’ section

Glad you got it figured out! I didn’t actually think that was possible, but you’re absolutely right, that can indeed be done in List Virtual Servers :slight_smile:

-Eric

No, it used to be possible under ‘list virtual servers’. Now it isn’t anymore…

Hmm, I seem to be able to do that.

Do you have a “List Virtual Server” at all at the bottom of the navbar on the left?

-Eric

Yes, I can list them. Other servers seem to have this limitation as well.
Version 3.88.gpl. What version do you have?

Hmm, so what do you see then when clicking that List Virtual Servers option on the bottom-left?

When I click that option, I see all the domains on the server, and at the bottom of the page is an option to delete the selected domains.

-Eric

I see all the the domains as well, but I can’t select domains and don’t have a delete option. How many virtual servers do you have?

when I limit the number of shown servers to a small number the option reappears. But when I press ‘Delete all virtual servers’ the message Error - File not found is shown…

I’ve looked at two systems so far – a 3.88 system with a few hundred Virtual Servers, and a 3.89 system with just a handful.

In each case, I can select a checkbox next to the domain, and there’s a “Delete Selected” button at the bottom.

The one difference is that I’m looking at Virtualmin Pro.

Is there any chance you could post a screenshot of the screen you see when clicking on List Virtual Servers?

-Eric

Ah, that’s the problem. I don’t have checkboxes. I use the GPL version (that’s why I’m posting in this forum)

Aha, interesting!

Let me talk to Jamie and see if he knows what’s going on there.

-Eric

Ah, Jamie tells me that the mass update / mass delete options are only available in the Pro version.

The only way to accomplish that in Virtualmin GPL would be to use the Virtualmin command line tools, and write a script to perform that mass delete.

You can run the command “virtualmin” as root to see a list of all the options.

-Eric