Problem with high CPU load

SYSTEM INFORMATION
OS type and version Ubuntu Linux 22.04.3
Virtualmin version 7.9.0

Hi, I am using a translator for this message.

I’m having a lot of CPU overhead with a WordPress and woocommerce with the process: php-fpm: pool 17056923414232

I don’t know what to do anymore to lower this CPU consumption, I tried to disable several plugins and still with the overload.

How can I check or fix the CPU overload problem.

Thanks and greetings.

discover what is hanging the process in WP (typically a module in the plugin that is out-of-date or simply calling some DB lookup that is not completing)

look in php logs maybe

In the php logs I only see this information, I don’t think this is the reason for the high CPU consumption.

I don’t know what else to do, or where to look.

Thanks and greetings.

Whats with the UCP rather then CPU. I run a few Wordpress sites and no issue so its don’t think this is a Virtualmin issue rather a wordpress issue.
This may help

But still requires attention!

Each of those SQL invalid requests will start a new process which will hang unless handled correctly. how many of those requests (potentially queued) can you put up with waiting on a timeout? Each failed SQL is clogging up the system it could be locking tables - further adding to the problem. Bad lazy coding is the bane of PHP and WP is full of it.

Clicking on the process id can show more info

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.